Friday, March 1, 2013

Ultimate Cleanse no more..

So everything was going pretty great with the cleanse.. I lost 6 pounds in a week and was feeling really energized.. then they introduced a new supplement into the diet.. DETOX
aka-- the death. This shit was really the fucken worst. I first took it in the morning when I was supposed to meet up with an old friend-- and someone who potentially was going to help me get a job. I felt super nauseous like I was going to throw up..  and it didn't feel like the cleanse anymore.. it didn't feel natural to me and that was one of the most important aspects for me. Is that it was a natural way to lose weight. I felt terrible and knew this diet was way too stressful to do.

Yup I quit... a week and a half+ 6 pounds down seemed like an eternity to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment