Friday, March 1, 2013

ULTIMATE CLEANSE OVERALL REVIEW

Now it's been 2 weeks later and I still am down 6 pounds.. although I've been dieting and going to the gym, I'm still the same weight. This picture was taken recently (I'm on the right). Although you can't tell so much in this picture I feel I still have a lot of work to do to get my ideal figure.. But in life it's all about work sometimes. Ultimate reset has taught me how to proportion,  eat clean, low carb,  DRINK WATER when your feeling hungry your usually dehydrated  .. and even eliminate meats. It's HARD at first but after the first week.. your over it.. you indulge in vegetables and like I always say.. nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. When you feel confident and amazing, there is no better feeling.. noone can fuck with you
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment