Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 1 Intro to Supplements


I actually am starting this on day 3 but I am going to try and recall all the events of the day. I put up pictures of all the supplements that are included in day one. The schedule has gotten easier since it's day 3 but in the beginning I was COMPLETELY overwhelmed. It's a lot but in retrospect it's not bad. You take the supplements than wait 30 minutes to eat meals, you do this before each meal (3) a day and after lunch you also take Alkalinize this green powder stuff I'll talk about later. Optimize<-- a natural vegan supplement goes down pretty easy.. not complaining about it.



 Oxygenize<--- Literally liquid oxygen... kinda fun
 Mineralize<-- add some of this to your water and you don't even taste it. You drink A LOT of water 3 huge glasses a day(12-32oz) plus during meals probably totals 6 glasses? Unsurprisingly the first day I lost 5 pounds just from water weight.. This helped me get excited =))
 <-- I'm cute so I keep my supplements in a cute bag

No comments:

Post a Comment